Cartridge Filters have a corrosion resistant, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability. The cartridge assembly uses four, nonwoven, polyester cartridges. There is no need for backwashing. Simply remove the cartridges and rinse with a garden hose, reducing water consumption. These filters provide the most energy efficient flow and save up to 2,500 gallons of water per year by eliminating the need to backwash.
- Top manifold configuration provides excellent filtration and hydraulic performance for reduced cost of operation
- Cleanable cartridge elements eliminate the requirement for backwashing
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
- Compatible with salt water filtrations systems.??í
- In-ground pools from 5,000 to 35,000 gallons In-ground pool and spa combinations In-ground spas??í
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing offers less resistance to flow and maximum performance.??í
- Union coupling connection accepts 2" or 2 1/2" piping for plumbing versatility (union not included)
- Flow Rating:150 GPM
- Filtration Area:425 sq. ft.
- Turnover 8 Hrs.:72000 gal.
- Turnover 10 Hrs.:90000 gal.
- In-ground pools
- In-ground pool/spa combinations
- In-ground spas (residential or commercial)