This portable, air-cooled spot welder makes quick, strong spot welds in a wide range of materials including steel and cast iron. Welds uncoated mild, galvanized or stainless sheet steel. The spot welder has 6 in. tongs lock firmly onto materials.
- Single Phase Design - Easily weld together different types of materials with the single phase design. Simple welding mechanism allows you to quickly insert the materials and press to weld
- Portable Design Machine - The attached handle allows you to quickly transport your spot welder to different job locations quickly
- Durable Welding Tips - Welding tips are constructed from high quality steel to get the perfect weld for materials that have a thickness
- Replacement Tips - Spot welder comes with extra pair of welding tips for multiple uses. Simply twist the tips off when they are ready to be replaced and screw on the new one
- Simple Lever Function - To perform welding applications, simply apply pressure and press down on the lever
- Type: Spot Welder
- Voltage: 240
- Outlet Voltage: 2.5 kVA @ 50% Duty Cycle
- Amp: 16
- Throat Depth: 6"
- Weldable Materials: Uncoated mild, galvanized, or stainless sheet steel
- Mild steel: up to a combined thickness of 1/8" sheet steel
- Overall Dimension: 18-1/2"(L) x 4-1/2"(W) x 7-1/2"(H)