Dead Blow Ball Peen Hammer is an optimal machinist hammer. It combines the effortless positive strike from a dead blow hammer with hardened steel domes for shaping and forging metal. The steel faces are used for striking, shaping, flattening and expanding metal. Show-filled dead blow action reduces rebound while providing maximum striking force, saving your arm and wrist from strain and capable of giving the force you need in tight spot. The premium polyurethane construction is not only durable but also resistant to a wide variety of oils and solvents. Textured handle provides a non-slip grip
- Polished Steel Hammer Face and Peen - Provide for a smooth striking surface ideal for striking hammering and straigtening metals and striking punches and chisels
- Shot Filled Bead Blow - Enhances rebound reduction and providing unequaled striking force. The feature reduces fatigue allowing you to use this hammer all day
- Industrial Construction - Welded steel shanked handle is fixed to canister head and throughout the handle providing unmatched strength. The flared end and textured polymer overmold grip ensures the hammer stays in your hand
- Non-marring, Non-sparking - Unicast poly molded body prevents hammer from wearing away between the head and handle and material prevents sparks upon impact
- Resistant Material - Hammer may look soft, but it can take a lot. It's also resistant to water, oil, grease, and many other chemicals that would easily degrade other hammers
- Color: Orange
- Material: Polyurethane
- Dual Faces: Steel
- Flat Face Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Ball Pein Face Diameter: 1"
- Length: 12-3/4"
- Head Weight: 16oz/1lb
- Tear Resistant: Yes
- Water, Oil and Grease Resistant: Yes
- Shock Absorbent: Yes