Barton Turbo Pressure Cooker prepares food 3x faster, saving you time and energy. The larger sizes can even make a whole chicken in minutes!
- Compared to standard cooking methods, the pressure cooker reduces cook times by up to 70% for faster results while retaining valuable nutrients and flavor
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures long lasting performance; side handles for a secure grip
- Use Barton pressure cooker on all stovetops including induction
- The automatic locking handle will click into place and will not open when pressure is built inside
- Pressure Cooker is equipped with the highest standard in safety systems that have been tested and approved in the US by UL laboratories. The turn-to -lock handle will securely lock the lid into place when closed
- Barton Pressure Cooker equipped with the latest in culinary safety features. The multiple safety system ensure the utmost ease of use and ease of mind
- Intuitive pressure regulator knob with a "High" (15psi) pressure position, a "Low" (8psi) pressure position, a "release" position that automatically releases pressure
- Found on the underside of the lid, the silicone gasket creates an airtight seal needed to build pressure.
- With the lid and gasket removed, the base can go in the dishwasher for hassle free cleanup
- Type: Pressure Cooker
- Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Pressure Release Function: Yes
- Working Pressure: 15PSI / 100kPa / 8PSI / 60kPa
- Capacity: 6-Quart
- Compatible Heat Source: Gas, Induction, Halogen, Ceramic and Electric Coil
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes (Except Lid)
- Interior Size: 8-1/2"(Dia.) x 6-1/2"(H)
- Bottom Diameter: 7"
- Overall Dimension: 17-1/2"(W) x 9-3/4"(L) x 9"(H)
- Pressure Cooker
- Recipes Book