Nothing is worse than not having the right tool for the job or having a tool that is weak and/or poorly constructed. However, when you need extra leverage when moving heavy machinery in tight places, the Rolling Head 4-Piece Pry Bar Tool Set ??ç?? 6", 12", 16" and 20" inch ??ç?? for Automotive Machinery Aligning & Prying will never disappoint.
- Perform a Variety of Duties - Use this rolling wedge pry bar to line up subframes with the dowel end, to align bolt holes on two separate items, to pull seals and push stubborn bushings into place, and to move heavy equipment
- Dual Ends for Leverage & Alignment - Use the slipper pry bar end for extra leverage when lifting and prying; The tapered (pointed) end can be used as an alignment pry bar to align metal sheets and parts
- Perfect Size for your Needs - Heel pry bar set includes 4 wedged pry bars in 6, 12, 16, and 20 inches; Ideal for a wide range of work from small to large projects
- Make Engine & Machine Work Easier - When you need extra leverage to move heavy machinery in tight places, the 4-Piece Rolling Pry Bar Set will always come in handy
- Built-to-Last Tools - Drop-forged, heat-treated steel provides these rolling head pry-bar sets with maximum strength and resistance to bending, breaking, and corrosion
- Material: Steel
- Size: 6", 12, 16" and 20" inch