This is for those times when you need to strike objects hard without marring the material. That is where a dead blow hammer can be a lifesaver. It will absorb shock from impact, reduce rebound, and maximize the force applied due to its steel shot filled canisters. Advanced Polyurethane (PU) is a high-grade material designed specifically not to mar surfaces or absorb liquids. This dead blow hammer comes with a round grip for a better, ergonomic feel. The handle contains reinforced steel, adding strength and safety by stopping the hammer from breaking upon impact.
- Versatile Hammer - Great for work on automobiles, construction, and other delicate surfaces you want to prevent from marring and sparking.
- Built For Harsh Impact - While these dead blow hammers are fitted with hundreds of steel shot pellets, the Polyurethane that makes up this dead blow hammer is specifically designed to remain intact through harsh impact.
- Resistant Material - Hammer may look soft, but it can take a lot. It's also resistant to water, oil, grease, and many other chemicals that would easily degrade other hammers
- Non-marring, Non-sparking - Unicast poly molded body prevents hammer from wearing away between the head and handle and material prevents sparks upon impact
- Resistant to Extreme Temperatures - The Dead blow hammer is resistant to extreme temperatures, meaning it'll stay strong through extreme heat and cold.
- Color: Orange
- Material: Polyurethane
- Hammer Head Weight: 4lbs
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Tear Resistant: Yes
- Water, Oil and Grease Resistant: Yes
- Shock Absorbent: Yes