Stark 1/4 in. composite ratchet wrench is a great tool for everyday use. The 72-tooth ratchet is made of chrome vanadium steel for long performance life. The tough polypropylene jacket makes this ratchet handle nonslip, nonmarring and nonconductive - making it ideal for working near auto battery terminals.
- Ideal Ratchet Composite - Suitable for factories, production lines, repair shop, auto repair factory, 4S shop, personal car modification etc.
- Quick-Release Drive - Drive tang engages and retains sockets with a detent ball backed by a locking pin. Once it's engaged, the socket is securely locked on. Pressing the release button drops the detent ball out of the way so sockets can slide on to or fall off the drive tang.
- Offset Handle - Offset handle creates extra working clearance for fingers, preventing scraped knuckles, & features a soft, contoured grip for nonslip control, even with greasy hands.
- 72-Tooth Gear with 5?? Swing Arc - The 72-tooth ratcheting system offers a concise 5-degree swing arc that works in tight spaces. Dual pawls maintain four teeth in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring it will never slip or skip under stress.
- Composite Construction Tool - Strong, 1-piece steel head and handle is completely jacketed by a tough, high-impact poly shell, preventing accidental contact damage with nearby surfaces and making it comfortable to use in cold temperatures.
- Color: Blue/Black
- Number of Teeth: 72
- Coating Polypropylene
- Drive Size: 1/4"
- Ratchet Length: 5-3/4"
- Socket Retention: Quick-Release