10" Strut Coil Spring Shock Compressor make you complete the suspension work for your vehicle that involves removing coil springs, you will need a strut compressor. It's important that you go for a heavy duty strut spring compressor due to the amount of strain the spring is under.
- Perfect for tire, body and specialty workshops, home garages, dealerships and service stations
- 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut;
- Spring coil compressor features specially crafted claws which enhance safety by wrapping around coils for a sure grip.
- Use Externally to Compress MacPherson Strut Coil Spring; Permits Quick and Safe Removal or Installation of Springs
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
- Be designed to be the most heavy duty and safest spring compressor available
- Color: Black
- Material: Cr-V Steel
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 10"
- 2pc Coil Spring Compressor