Stark trailer jack is great for stabilizing and leveling travel trailers. Strong rolled steel construction of this jack lifts up to one ton hassle-free. The trailer jack conveniently mounts to the trailer tongue and keeps most boat trailers, ATV trailers, motorcycle trailers and even farm duty trailers level on uneven terrain
- Easy and Simple Operation - This trailer tongue jack allows for 9-5/8 inches of vertical movement and operates using a top-wind handle (14-inch retracted height, 23-5/8-inch extended height). The integrated grip allows for easy raising and lowering of the trailer coupler as needed
- Swivel Design - To ensure plenty of clearance while towing your trailer, this trailer jack stand is equipped with a swivel bracket. Jack swings up and out of the way for towing and features a pull pin to securely lock into place in the vertical or horizontal position
- Corrosion Resistant Material - Made with long-lasting corrosion resistance against water, dirt, road salt and more, this trailer jack is protected in a durable black powder coat and zinc-plated finish
- Large Capacity - The trailer jack is rated to support up to 2,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight
- Stabilizing & Leveling - Trailer jack conveniently mounts to the trailer tongue and keeps most boat trailers, ATV trailers, motorcycle trailers and even farm duty trailers level on uneven terrain.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Steel
- Tongue Capacity (lb.) 2000 lbs
- Lift Distance: 9-5/8"
- Minimum Height: 14" (Retracted)
- Maximum Height: 23-5/8" (Extended)