This diameter auger bit is designed for use with our gasoline auger drill to handle deep drilling applications. Whether planting a tree or installing fence posts, this durable cast steel auger bit gets the job done quickly. The auger bit features a tungsten carbide cutting tip and a universal 3/4" in. round shaft drive.
- Ideal for fence installation, tree and bulb planting, and other outdoor needs
- Built using heavy wall tube for maximum strength drilling
- Earth bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide cross section of soil compositions
- Designed for use with our gasoline auger drill
- Durable cast steel pilot bit with tungsten carbide cutting tip
- Universal 3/4" in. round drive shaft
- 4" auger Shaft size: 3/4", cannot fit 1/2" chuck
- Auger Type: Bit (Only)
- Color: Black
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Blade Diameter: 4"
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 28"