Hex Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit is ideal for removing aggregate materials such as hardened dirt, clay, loose concrete and asphalt for construction and demolition application. This chisel bit works with a jack hammer with 1-1/8" hex shank. Heat-treated industrial-grade steel construction offers excellent strength and durability.
- For jack hammers, these extra-long sturdy hex hammer bits are designed for serious demolition
- 5-1/2 in. wide x 17-1/4 in. long asphalt cutter chisel for digging and trenching of loose granular concrete and soil
- Precision machined and heat-treated from industrial-grade steel alloy for long-lasting durability and strength
- Wide hammer shovel design provides extra directional control for scooping larger surface areas
- Compatible for use with 1-1/8 in. hex shank demolition hammers and concrete breakers
- Type: Asphalt Cutter Chisel Bit
- Material: Steel
- Shank Style: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Drill Bit type: Masonry Drill Bit
- Shovel Length: 7-1/2"
- Shovel Width: 5-1/2"
- Overall Dimension: 17-1/2"(L) x 5-1/2"(W) x 1-1/2"(H)
- 1 x Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit