This 2200-Watt Heavy-Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer delivers 1800 impacts per minute at 45 ft/lbs to break through the hardest of surfaces. Ideal use for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete slabs, oil chimney and more. Adjustable 360?? foregrip provides extra control and comfort during extended use. Our jack hammer is perfect for breaking up concrete, asphalt, mortar, hard clay, rocks, bricks and more! This jack hammer is perfect for home renovations or stone masonry project.
- The perfect tool for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and much more
- Robust electric jack hammer engineered with durable material to provide maximum impact force for continuous demolition
- 2200-watt electric motor delivers up to 1800 impacts per minute at 45 ft/lb of impact force
- Adjustable 360-degree D-grip handle provides better control and weight distribution for both vertical and horizontal application
- Plugs into standard 110V/60Hz electrical current; suitable for both home and business application
- Blow-molded carrying case with built-in wheels and handles for easy transportation and safe storage
- Interchangeable chisel locking system allows for 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits
- Includes: 2200-Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16" bull point chisel, 16" flat chisel, pair of protective gloves, protective goggles, hex wrenches and carrying case
- Power Tool Type: Demolition Concrete Breaker
- Color: Gray
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Amperage: 9.09 A
- Motor Power: 2200 Watts
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Hex
- Blow energy (ft.-lb.): 45 ft.-lb.
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 1800 BPM
- Product Dimension: 12 in. x 7.5 x 28 in.
- Tool Weight: 39 lbs.
- 1 x 3600-Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 1 x 16" Bull Point Chisel
- 1 x 16" Flat Tip Chisel
- 1 x Protective Gloves
- 1 x Protective Goggles
- 1 x Oil Bottle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x Carrying Case With Handle